Learn more about all of our mobile testing service offerings below:
Mobile Application Testing
Our Mobile Testing Strategy service helps organizations navigate the complexities presented by multiple platforms, multiple OS versions, multiple devices, and possibly, multiple carrier networks. It ensures this testing burden is managed as effectively and efficiently as possible by answering the questions “what to test”, “where to test”, and “how to test”.
Specifically, the strategy defines the following:
- Functional testing scope (i.e. application functionality)
- Mobile specific test conditions required by your application and target devices
- Target mobile platform and device combinations
- Tools and utilities required for efficient test execution
- Mobile test automation assessment
- Performance testing needs assessment (Coming Soon)
The Mobile Test Strategy can be delivered standalone or as part of our mobile application test outsourcing services.
Our mobile app test outsourcing services seamlessly integrates our deep testing expertise with your team. We handle all aspects of mobile app testing including the necessary infrastructure to support test execution and team collaboration.
Our differentiator is the combination of our deep software testing expertise and our knowledge of the mobile space and mobile specific testing issues.
Our mobile app test outsourcing services include the following activities:
- Creation of a mobility testing strategy (as outlined above) and test plan
- Test case definition and documentation
- Test execution – execution on target platforms (physical devices, mobile device cloud, emulators/simulators)
- Test results reporting – timely (usually daily) reporting of test results/status and issue/defect review and submission
- Test management – Ongoing management and reporting of mobile testing activities
- Project communication and collaboration via dedicated project portal
In between test cycles, we are closely aligned with your organization to ensure that we are prepared to address your scheduled and urgent testing needs.
Preparation activities include:
- Review of target test configurations and test scope
- Revision of test assets (ie: modify test cases as your app changes)
- Scheduling execution cycles
- Test environment preparation
Test automation has been a core service of Utopia Solutions since its inception. We base our solutions on our Automated Testing Framework – a collection of process and technology assets that promote maintainable, reliable and scalable test automation solutions. We begin with developing a test automation implementation plan that supports business & testing goals and leads to positive ROI.
Specifically, our automation services include:
- Leverage existing test automation assets on the mobile platform
- Definition of the appropriate test automation scope
- Development of a flexible framework that enables non-technical resources to build automated mobile tests from simple, reusable components without coding (scripting) every test
- Execution of a single set of tests across multiple device platforms (i.e. build it once, run it everywhere)
- Significantly improve ROI through unattended, 24X7 test capabilities
- Navigate the complex mix of mobile app test automation tools and comprehend which ones are the best suited to your organization’s automation efforts
Our Performance Testing solutions are based on our Performance Testing Framework – a collection of processes that ensure an organization executes the right tests and obtains meaningful and actionable data. We put the backend system under load using conventional methods (generating load internally or via the Cloud) and measuring the impact on the mobile experience.
Our performance testing services include the following:
- Provide complete performance test planning, development, execution and analysis
- Include project-based software licensing for HP Software LoadRunner or SOASTA CloudTest – eliminating the need to purchase and maintain load testing software
- Ability to measure end user response time across various mobile platforms, devices and networks